This set includes 6 colors to 17 ml. each.
Acrylic paints set for the Red Army vehicles during the 1935-1945 period. Includes the widely used green khaki 4BO, the 7K sand, 6K brown, and two green colors of interwar period also seen at the beginning of World War II: the 3BAU and a green protective coating.
We recommend A-MIG -2000 Acrylic Thinner for a correct thinning. Dries completely in 24 hours.
- A-MIG-019 4BO Russian Green
- A-MIG-020 6K Russian Brown
- A-MIG-021 7K Russian Tan
- A-MIG-022 3B AU Basic Protector Alkidno-UretaNovaya
- A-MIG-023 Protective Green
- A-MIG-024 Washable White Camo