That's Trumpeter 1:25 scale LaFrance Eagle Fire Pumper 2002.
Box in the traditional style of Trumpeter, bright and colorful, patterned. This kit contains 326 total plastic and photoetch parts. Box contains model of Fire Pumper. The kit is cleanly molded in a good quality plastic. The plastic model kit includes hull, small parts, glassy plastic, 6 vinyl tires, decals as shown and additional. Highly detailed model, with complete interior and exterior. Instruction is laid out like most other Trumpeter kits.
- An accurate reproduction of a pump truck designed by AmericanLaFrance for the College Park, Maryland Volunteer Fire Department.
- Unbelievably detailed Eagle® cab/chassis combination.
- Impressively detailed eight-place crew cab interior.
- Highly detailed water pump, suspension, and pressure tanks.
- Exquisite pumper bodywork without a detail overlooked!
- The 2-part hosebed cover is molded in the open position to give view to the hosebed interior, which has individual compartments created metal partitions with a rounded corner.
- Intricately detailed pump module.
- Photo etched plates with crosshatch tread.
- Chrome plated extended front bumper with crosshatch tread and equipment mounted separately.
- Ladders mounted on the right side.
- Simulated Goodyear G164RTD tires.
- Shiny chrome wheels.
- Complete with all of the lights, sirens, mirrors, and other exterior details.
- Authentically reproduced waterslide decals.
Illustrated assembly guide.
- Scale: 1:25
- Approx. Length: 13-1/2" (342mm)
- Cab Width: 3-7/8" (98mm)
- Hobby Knife